The audio-visual service gives support for:
- the degree and postgraduate teaching activity
- the sound adjustment and recording of auditions and concerts organised by the academic departments
- the sound adjustment and recording of the ESMUC concerts
- seminars, congresses and other extracurricular activities organised by the School
- the organisation of entrance tests and concert cycles of the final projects (FP)
- recordings for study scholarships, academic practice, etc.
- transfer between audio-visual formats
- the creation of an audio-visual repository of the ESMUC activities
- consultation of availability and borrowing of audio-visual equipment
- the use and reservation of specific rooms
For further information, consult the web of the Audio-visuals office.